discuss@list.foss4g.asia

This is a discuss list for FOSS4G-Asia Conference

View all threads

[Foss4ga.discuss] Registration

RS
Reshma Shrestha
Wed, Sep 22, 2021 1:00 AM

Dear All,

This is a reminder call for the registration to the FOSS4G-Asia 2021
conference.

Please book your seat soon to get access to the conference. There are three
possibilities for conference tickets.

  1. FULL Conference only
  2. Workshops Only
  3. Conference+2 Workshops (you can be registered for two workshops)

https://www.foss4g-asia.org/2020/registration/

Regards

Dr. Reshma Shrestha

FOSS4G-Asia 2021, Conference Coordinator, KU

Dear All, This is a reminder call for the registration to the FOSS4G-Asia 2021 conference. Please book your seat soon to get access to the conference. There are three possibilities for conference tickets. 1. FULL Conference only 2. Workshops Only 3. Conference+2 Workshops (you can be registered for two workshops) https://www.foss4g-asia.org/2020/registration/ Regards Dr. Reshma Shrestha FOSS4G-Asia 2021, Conference Coordinator, KU
신상희(Sanghee Shin)
Wed, Sep 22, 2021 8:33 AM

Dear Reshma,

Thanks for the info and your efforts for the FOSS4G Asia.

By the way would you please let me know where I can see the full conference program? I have difficulties in finding the full conference program except workshops.

Kind regards,
신상희

Shin, Sanghee
Gaia3D, Inc. - The GeoSpatial Company
www.gaia3d.comhttp://www.gaia3d.com

This is a reminder call for the registration to the FOSS4G-Asia 2021 conference.

Please book your seat soon to get access to the conference. There are three possibilities for conference tickets.

  1. FULL Conference only
  2. Workshops Only
  3. Conference+2 Workshops (you can be registered for two workshops)

https://www.foss4g-asia.org/2020/registration/

Regards
Dr. Reshma Shrestha
FOSS4G-Asia 2021, Conference Coordinator, KU

Dear Reshma, Thanks for the info and your efforts for the FOSS4G Asia. By the way would you please let me know where I can see the full conference program? I have difficulties in finding the full conference program except workshops. Kind regards, 신상희 --- Shin, Sanghee Gaia3D, Inc. - The GeoSpatial Company www.gaia3d.com<http://www.gaia3d.com> ------ Original Message ------ From: "Reshma Shrestha" <foss4gweb@gmail.com<mailto:foss4gweb@gmail.com>> To: "foss4ga.discuss@gisws.media.osaka-cu.ac.jp<mailto:foss4ga.discuss@gisws.media.osaka-cu.ac.jp>" <foss4ga.discuss@gisws.media.osaka-cu.ac.jp<mailto:foss4ga.discuss@gisws.media.osaka-cu.ac.jp>> Sent: 2021-09-22 오전 10:00:49 Subject: [Foss4ga.discuss] Registration Dear All, This is a reminder call for the registration to the FOSS4G-Asia 2021 conference. Please book your seat soon to get access to the conference. There are three possibilities for conference tickets. 1. FULL Conference only 2. Workshops Only 3. Conference+2 Workshops (you can be registered for two workshops) https://www.foss4g-asia.org/2020/registration/ Regards Dr. Reshma Shrestha FOSS4G-Asia 2021, Conference Coordinator, KU
RS
Reshma Shrestha
Wed, Sep 22, 2021 3:32 PM

Dear Sanghee

We are finalizing the schedule and uploading the program as awaiting the
authors to be registered.

Regards
Reshma

Dear Sanghee We are finalizing the schedule and uploading the program as awaiting the authors to be registered. Regards Reshma On Wed, Sep 22, 2021 at 2:18 PM 신상희(Sanghee Shin) <shshin@gaia3d.com> wrote: > Dear Reshma, > > Thanks for the info and your efforts for the FOSS4G Asia. > > By the way would you please let me know where I can see the full > conference program? I have difficulties in finding the full conference > program except workshops. > > Kind regards, > 신상희 > --- > Shin, Sanghee > Gaia3D, Inc. - The GeoSpatial Company > www.gaia3d.com > > ------ Original Message ------ > From: "Reshma Shrestha" <foss4gweb@gmail.com> > To: "foss4ga.discuss@gisws.media.osaka-cu.ac.jp" < > foss4ga.discuss@gisws.media.osaka-cu.ac.jp> > Sent: 2021-09-22 오전 10:00:49 > Subject: [Foss4ga.discuss] Registration > > Dear All, > > This is a reminder call for the registration to the FOSS4G-Asia 2021 > conference. > > Please book your seat soon to get access to the conference. There are > three possibilities for conference tickets. > > 1. FULL Conference only > 2. Workshops Only > 3. Conference+2 Workshops (you can be registered for two workshops) > > https://www.foss4g-asia.org/2020/registration/ > > > Regards > > Dr. Reshma Shrestha > > FOSS4G-Asia 2021, Conference Coordinator, KU > > > > >